Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Austria for free

I just had a really interesting talk with the HR woman at the new job.
Turns out I am starting my job in time to go to the yearly office trip skiing.
This is when the offices from London, NYC, and Buenos Aires congregate to ski and bond.
Where are they going this year you ask? Oh that would be AUSTRIA.

Sweet jesus, I am dying right now. It truly has always been a dream of mine to go there. Maybe it was a million views of the Sound of Music. I can't believe this is going to be happening on my SECOND day working there.

Maybe for once, just once, my luck is turning.

Oh wait I'm not remembering I haven't skied since I was in maybe junior high.
I also have NO clothes for this.
That isn't going to kill the high right now...

3 Comments:

Blogger Kizz said...

When do you start? When is the trip? This is fabulous. As if you needed more proof that this was the right move for you.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Steph said...

I start on the 8th. The second day at night they fly out.
I cannot wait. I'm going to go up to LLBean this weekend and get some necessary clothing.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Kizz said...

That's my birthday! Of course it's an auspicious day, the 9th! So cool.

Got your card today. Gorgeous!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home